Auto Key Programming
Transponders are tricky bits of kit which are infamously pricey to repair at car dealerships. Choosing an auto locksmith to repair your transponder is definitely a much quicker and less costly choice. Our experts have the ability to program brand-new keys, erase information from older ones which may have been stolen, and even add brand-new car keys to the car’s system if you would like additional keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our company realize that you might not be very conversant with the most up-to-date car technological advances. That’s why we try to explains these things for you to make sure that you understand the problem you are facing.
A transponder key is similar to your typical car key EXCEPT that it features a very small high-tech electronic chip inside it which boosts the safety and security of the vehicle. Every electronic chip in each car key will have a particular identification number assigned and configured in it from the time it was produced. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to function. Whenever you come close to the car and activate the transponder key, the receiver matches the serial number and only if it is an exact match, will the car unlock automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
By being very highly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety and security feature is at times a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any part of your transponder key does not function, the ignition won’t fire, and you are left stranded with your car.
Illustrations Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can all of a sudden cease to work or set off an immobilizer. These kinds of situations can be unbelievably infuriating and call for professional help.
– If ever you lose or break your transponder then it’ll be necessary to reprogram a new key to pair with your car.
– On occasion something weird might happen to your car; lights will flash, the alarm will sound, the steering wheel may well lock or the car will not start. Commonly this is due to a problem with the transponder and ECU.
London Auto Locksmiths have the specialist knowledge and technology required in order to repair these problems for you wherever you may be stranded. Many roadside recovery firms don’t have this equipment and won’t be able to assist you. If something like this occurs, it’s important to consult with an auto locksmith first for advice, prior to phoning anyone else. If you phone our AROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer service line, we guarantee that a service technician will be with you quickly to look at the problem and have you on your way asap. Speed is our strength, so look no further, call us on 0333 772 0769
We offer the following services at really competitive prices:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Fixing of damaged or broken transponder keys
– Transponder key copying methods
– Key programming on-board
– Syncing of transponder key electronic chip.
So if ever you’re encountering a transponder problem, don’t delay in getting in touch with our professional team. We leave no stone unturned in order to arrive at an effective solution by applying our specialist car key programming techniques.